Stoughton Railroad Depot
Built in 1913, the Depot was remodeled in 1923 and again in 1945, only to be closed in the 1970's.
In 1990, after two years, hundreds of volunteer hours and thousands of dollars in donations, the Depot was restored by Stoughton Historical Society members.
The Depot now serves as an annex for the Historical Society, a public meeting space and headquarters for the Stoughton Chamber of Commerce.
A display of railroad memorabilia will interest railroad and train enthusiasts of all ages. The Historical Society's extensive collection of farm tools, industrial items, as well as cutter and wagons built by the T.G. Mandt and Stoughton Wagon companies will remind the visitor of days gone by.